To start-up a business in Germany, you first need to complete the correct steps for the registration of your business. We can advise and assist you on your way to your goal regardless of whether you have chosen a sole proprietorship or other legal entity.
To be able to start your career without problems, the following actions need to be completed, depending on which legal form you have chosen:
- Business address in Germany
- Opening of a business bank account with a bank of your choice
- Appointment at a notary public for registration
- Escorting to the local Business Registration Office for a business permit
- and other steps, depending on your goal.
We will be pleased to advise and assist you if you are not sure that you have chosen the correct legal form of your business or if you have no idea about which legal form would be correct for you. Let yourself be advised in a personal talk with Aleksej Weigel.